Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

I hope you and your family had a special Christmas. Ours was special indeed and lots of fun with Caleb! He was excited to see the filled stockings on Christmas morning and then Daddy's reminder that "It's Christmas morning." We had fun watching him help pass out the gifts. He can pick out his name on the name tags. He was really surprised by his kitchen we got him. He was playing with it and told me "I love this."

Caleb touched our hearts as he told us his sweet version of the Christmas story before bed last week at Gramma's. We hadn't taken his little Bible story book with us so we were telling Bible stories. I got it on video too when he retold it later to my grandmother. It was so sweet to hear him.

Today we went to get some groceries at Walmart. It surprised me how it wasn't busy like I thought it would be. There wasn't even a line at the exchange counter. I guess most people had to be back at work today. We got some after-Christmas deals and had to load them in the car before I got the groceries.

We will be taking down our tree. It is shedding and is time for it to go.

Here are two other random things today:

My Mom sent me this little test. The email said it was for US Air Force Pilots. It looks so easy but is rather challenging. Have fun!

Here is a nice giveaway you can sign up for through the end of the year.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of his children. He does not distribute Himself that each may have a part, but to each one He gives all of Himself as fully as if there were no others." A.W. Tozer

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm so glad to hear you had a good Christmas. It's so much fun when the kids are little like that.

Ann said...

That game is sooooo addictive! I'm not even going to open the link...though I've done it before and got 12 seconds once...