Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Unexpected smile for my day!

I had an unexpected surprise today times two when in was out doing a little shopping. First, I saw one of my former teachers, Mrs. H, and I got to talk to her for a few minutes. I don't know that I've seen her since I graduated. She was always one of my favorites so it was so nice to run into her today. The second surprise was seeing one of my dear friends from high school, Katie. It's been a long time since I saw her as well.


It was odd to run into both of them on the same day. I'd just thought about Katie the other day and wondered if she'd get to be home with her family for Thanksgiving. And in one of the stores I thought of Mrs. H when I saw some angels (which she always collected).
-------------------------
"The Son is the radiance of God's glory." Hebrews 1:3

No comments: