Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My sweet boys!

Yesterday the boys were outside and came in and sat this down beside me. It totally made my day to have such a sweet surprise. It was growing on our rose bush. Thank you for making me smile!
Also, my sweet husband cleaned the bathroom on his day off. That also made me smile!
--------------------------------------
"When we allow God the privilege of shaping our lives, we discover new depths of purpose and meaning. What a joyful thought to realize you are a chosen vessel for God--perfectly suited for His use." Joni Eareckson Tada

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That's a pretty rose, and it was so thoughtful of them to give it to you.

Sarah said...

I'm so glad your life is going so beautifully right now. Your posts are always so full of light. It makes me peaceful to read them.