Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Walmart trip and savings!

Today was our Walmart day. I had some coupons I'd printed from the Internet that I wanted to use. One in particular was rather exciting for me. (It doesn't take much to make me happy!) I found a $4.00 off coupon listed on another blog a few days ago. It is for Johnson's Melt Away Stress body lotion, massaging moisturizer, or body wash. I don't really feel that I have that much stress to melt away, but I figured I could try it for $4 off! My first thought when I saw the coupon was that the product probably cost $7 or $8. I found it in the cosmetics section after asking for some help when I couldn't find it in the section I where I thought it would be. And guess what....the body wash was only $3.97. I look forward to trying it tonight.


Another good deal we found today was packs of construction paper. It is the extra long sheets. I plan to cut them down for Caleb to use for pictures. They were marked down to $0.50 from $2.16. I got two packs of colored and one pack of manila.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens." Psalm 8:1

No comments: