Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day holiday

It was nice to have JMP home an extra day this weekend. We've enjoyed being together.


We went to a football game Friday night. Saturday we were tired mostly! I worked at a book sale in the evening which was great fun for me. I loved being surrounded by so many books. Sunday we went to church. Today we went back to the book sale for the bag for $5 and all picked out a few. Filling up a brown sack didn't take long!


On our way inside the mall to the book sale we saw the firefighters collecting money in their boots. Caleb put some money in the boot. Then on the way out he got a sticker and a tour of a fire engine with some other children. This afternoon he's been showing us his fire engine and dressing up like a fire fighter. I told him the sticker he got says "I helped Jerry's kids." He said "Who's Jerry?"


We received some rain yesterday. It lasted quite a while. I think I just heard thunder and it's really cloudy. Maybe we'll have more rain coming soon!

Tomorrow will be back to work for JMP and the beginning of a regular week for Mommy and Caleb.
---------------------------------------
"Always be in a state of expectancy and see that you leave room for God to come in as He likes." Oswald Chambers

No comments: