Thursday, March 7, 2024

Thankful Thursday


It's a rainy Thursday here the first week of March.

What is on your thankful list?

I am thankful for...

~ my husband trying new recipes with the freshly milled flour and how he's gotten really good at the blueberry muffins.  I love to see him try something new and enjoy it so much!

~ when I get a text from my big boy.

~ the sweet things my little guy says, like one day he said "You've been working all day."  It had been a busy day and I'd done a lot of things, it was sweet he noticed.

~ the sweet friends at church who had a lovely shower for my son and his soon to be bride.  It was so nice and also special to see family and friends.

~ using time at baseball practice to write the cards I send and also coloring!  

~ wonderful rain!

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So many things to be thankful for. Caleb is getting married???