Thursday, February 29, 2024

Thankful Thursday




It is my birthday week.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband surprising me with roses. So pretty!  He made my angel food cake too and gave me a sweet card and gift.

~ my big boy eating with us on my birthday.

~ the beautiful picture my little boy made for me for my birthday card.

~ a nice day going to a continuing education class on autism.

~ money raised for our local food program for students. I challenged people on my FB to give $5 towards this program.  I raised $370!  I'm excited to go shopping for the food.

~ a nice birthday.....lunch and cake at my Mom's on Sunday and then on Tuesday lunch with my husband and he brought home supper we ate with the boys before Caleb had a meeting.  I enjoyed the cards, call, and messages too.



Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: