Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. Besides Thanksgiving (in the USA) what's one thing you're looking forward to in November? 

Shopping for Christmas gifts

2. Do you like candles? Your favorite scent? How often do you burn a candle in your home? 

Some...I don't have to have one all the time but do like to light one sometimes.  I cannot do cinnamon scents, they cause silent migraine with aura (I think is what it is called).  My favorite is vanilla.  

3. What gadgets did you use today? 

Phone, laptop, garage door opener if that counts!  

4. This question is a repeat from one asked in November of 2014, but I liked it so it's coming round again. Many of you weren't here in 2014. Okay, you can have fifty pounds of something (anything but money)...what will you choose? Also, since I mentioned it...what were you up to in November of 2014? 

If I could have 50 pounds of something I'd choose non perishable food to put in the Blessing Box at our church.

In November 2014 we'd recently found out we were pregnant with our second son.  

5. 'Tis the season...what's something you're feeling especially grateful for today? 

My husband's job even though it's stressful to him at times, that he gets a paycheck, that I can stay home and how he has always been so supportive of me doing that.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

I can't believe it's November really!  I look forward to this time of year.  We had our trunk or treat cancelled on Sunday due to rain and cold.  We are going to do it tonight though on a smaller scale.  Hope we have a good turnout even though it's after Halloween! 

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

2 comments:

Joyce said...

It has turned cold here today but is clear and crisp so I don't mind. My hubs would love to wear shorts year round, but I love the fall. Have fun with your trick or treating!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Not much time left. I'm getting anxious about getting everything done. I love your answer for the 50 pounds. Hope the trunk and treat went well. Take care and God Bless.