Thursday, June 23, 2022

Thankful Thursday




It's another hot Thursday here in Texas!  I'm thankful for the A/C and being inside.

Today I am thankful for...
~time with my husband the past few days.  Also I'm thankful he took off work to be with me at my conference for school board last week.  

~ seeing pictures of my boy at camp this week.  His smile makes me smile.  I know he was sad it was his last time to go to White River as a camper.  

~ my little guy always giving me big hugs when I'm leaving or coming back. And also through the day.

~ getting back to quilting today.  I have missed it so much! The past couple months have been so busy.  Earlier in May we were working on the tshirt quilt for Caleb for graduation.  Now I"m finishing up some little projects I had started.    

~ lunch with a friend this week.  She surprised me with a picture of our family from our Alaska trip.  

~ getting my toe nails painted.  I went for a summery look!  




Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: