Thursday, June 2, 2022

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

~ 21 years of marriage to my husband today!  The past year has been different for us with many emotions and changes for our family with our senior.  I'm thankful for him and our marriage and the growth we've had together.

~ being able to hand my son his diploma at his graduation.  It was a special moment that I know I will cherish and remember forever.  And I love the pictures that were taken to capture the moment too.

~ my little guy being home for summer!  He told us Tuesday his thankful was the normal routine with Mom.  He liked going on errands with me.  And he was helpful!

~ finding books to borrow at the library.

~ new shoes for me and my husband.

~ seeing family for Caleb's graduation.  We ate supper together after and then had a party for him Friday which turned out great.  I'm thankful to get some rest too after all that (we stayed at the lock in grad party as chaperones too....it took a few days to recover).

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: