Thursday, May 12, 2022

Thankful Thursday



This week has been so fast.  We are 2 weeks from graduation for my boy!

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband surprising me on Mother's Day with an ice maker that sits on the counter.  It's been so fun to have and easy to use.

~ seeing my big boy open his graduation mail.  It's so neat all he is getting and the different people from his life that are sending congratulations!  

~ talking to my boy while we were waiting for Daddy to pick him up when I had a meeting.  We talked about his summer reading goal, and he explained to me how he figured out the math problem I asked him so quickly and then played rock paper scissors.

~ the family photo session we had on the weekend.  We'd postponed from a windy day to a hot day. Saturday it was over 100 degrees.  And the photographer got the pictures back to me and they are amazing and I'm so pleased.  I can't wait to get them printed for the walls of our home. They are a treasure.

~ getting to go to the spring band concert. I enjoyed the songs as well as the bake sale they held before the concert.  I am glad we live close to the schools and I can attend events like this. Tonight there is a choir concert.

~ learning new things at a training for Board members.  It was helpful information for me as I am nearly done with my first year as a Board member.

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: