Thursday, March 24, 2022

Thankful Thursday



What are you thankful for this week?

Here is my thankful list:

~  my husband and I talking over lunch at Cracker Barrel.  We don't usually go there for lunch but it was nice and we both enjoyed the lunch specials.  And talking.

~ my big boy competing in FFA and working on college scholarships.  He also found out he won one for powerlifting this week.  Also he made his graduation announcements and we got them last week!  Two months to go!

~ my little guy telling me all about his day and saying it was good to be home.  Also I'm thankful for making plans with him for his upcoming birthday party.

~ remembering a sweet lady and friend from church.  She passed away last Sunday morning.  I attended her funeral today.

~ our recent board meeting and being able to state my opinions and ask my questions.

~ having supper to celebrate my Mom's birthday last Saturday.
 

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: