Thursday, March 10, 2022

Thankful Thursday



There is always something to be thankful for.  It doesn't matter what kind of day you are having.  

This week I am thankful for...
~ having my husband's help when I had two meetings this week.  I appreciate his support.  

~ being at my big boy's school during lunch doing a PTO function and him coming to talk to me.  And shared his egg roll with me.  I can feel how fast the days are going, and I'm just treasure the days as we approach graduation.

~ that my little guy was able to go back to school last Friday after having strep last week. 

~ talking with our travel agent about a special summer vacation.  We are praying it can all work out, even with all that is going on in the world.
 
~ delivering the pudding to the school from the birthday fundraiser (mentioned last week).  It was 1,992 pudding cups!  It may last them through the end of the school year.

~ roast for supper.  Caleb helped me put it in this morning.  

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: