Thursday, January 20, 2022

Thankful Thursday


Brrr!  It has been cold here today.  No inclement weather, just cold!  It got down to 19 last night I think.  I'm thankful to be inside where it is warm.

Today I am thankful for...

~ time away on a quick overnight trip with my husband and that he felt better.  We drove through Palo Duro Canyon as we were heading home.



~ that my big boy got to show his steer at county, he won 1st place in his class and Caleb won senior showmanship.  I'm so proud of his hard work and thankful that he has had this opportunity and the support of so many that help him.

~ my little guy getting to spend the night at my Mom's and the fun they had.

~ working on a quilt block and how it turned out.  I was intimidated to try when I saw the pictures posted on FB.  I looked in my fabric stash and found some to use.  I am so glad I tried and proud of myself.  It was fun to do with the step by step instructions and video.  There is a line off that bugs me, but I think i'll make it worse if I try to fix it so I'm leaving it for now.  



~ soup from our neighbor.  She made chicken tortilla soup and asked if I'd like some.  It was good and something I don't make!  Nice treat. I am appreciative of how she shares "extras" with us.

~ as I said above it is cold here today.  I'm thankful to be inside where it is warm and for all the things that keep my cozy....fuzzy sweater, socks, houseshoes, robe, blanket, heat.  

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: