Thursday, May 27, 2021

Thankful Thursday


We have enjoyed our first week of summer vacation. 

This week I am thankful for...

~  seeing my husband skate and how he helped Titus try to skate. 

~ my big boy helping out at football camp three days this week and working various jobs helping people.  He also got to be the babysitter for our last ladies class before we were out for summer. 

~ fun memories my boy had getting to go birthday shopping with Gramma. They didn’t get to go in April. He had such fun and pickled lunch. He chose Golden Corral. 

~ a fun family fun fellowship night with the church.  Pizza, skating, bowling, fellowship,  fun! 

~ getting some new clothes. I don’t remember if I already posted this. One thing was a new swim suit. I found one I liked. I don’t like shopping for a swim suit! 

~ the rain and seeing a double rainbow. We’ve been getting a lot rain. Some people complain about it. It doesn’t bother me. 

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: