Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thankful Thursday


It's Thursday and the last day school for us!

This week I am thankful for...
~ lunch dates with my husband.  I told him this week would be our last one for a while without the boys along with us!  I look forward to our lunches together.

~ my big boy being elected President for FFA for next year.  He was surprised to find this out at the banquet.  He will do a great job in this position.

~ being able to go to field day with my little guy on Monday.  I woke up to thunder and a huge downpour.  They made adjustments but still held field day.  It was great to see all the kids laughing and having fun!

~ my first school board meeting!  I was sworn in on Monday evening and sat in my first meeting.

~ pretty sunny days after days of lots of rain.

~ seeing little animals....I watched a woodpecker in a tree with Titus this week and some little critter (not sure what he was) going in and out of his hole in a field as I waited in car line.  Also I saw a bunch of robins while driving through the neighborhood, several sitting on mailboxes.

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: