Friday, December 18, 2020

Thankful Thursday


I remembered last night that I hadn't done my post on Thursday.  I had a pretty busy day and then in the evening I was signing some Christmas cards for my husband's coworkers and making sure the cards for Caleb's teachers were ready. Glad to have that done.  I still haven't done our annual letter/picture in the mail.  I'm waiting to get back our pictures that I ordered.  I knew it might be late and was okay with that when I ordered them but now I'm thinking they aren't even going to be here by the original estimated arrival.

Today I am thankful for...
~ being able to follow my husband (out of town) in our van so he could drop off one of his work vehicles.  Driving in cities isn't my favorite thing but he kept checking on me in the rear view mirror and had a safe trip there.

~ my big boy getting a buck on Saturday! He was excited.  

~ that prayers were answered for my little guy when he didn't feel well last Saturday.  He had a low fever all day.  Nothing hurt, he just didn't feel like doing anything and laid on Mommy a lot.  Sunday he was totally fine.  The same thing happened to me Monday night and I had a low fever.  I was normal on Wednesday.  

~ my Mom picking up Titus after school while I was helping my husband drop off the car on Wednesday.  

~ Our neighbor called me at 4 and asked if we were home.  She said she was in town and was picking up supper for us and would drop it by our house.  It was a yummy bbq meal.  I thought it was so sweet of her to think of us! Very unexpected but a sweet blessing in our day/week!

~ to be able to finish some quilting projects I made for Christmas gifts!  I will have to post pictures here after they are given.  It has brought me great joy to learn something new the past few months.

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

1 comment:

ellen b. said...

Lots of good things to be thankful for, Bethany. What a sweet thing for your neighbor to do for your family! Love that. Woohoo on son getting his Buck!