Thursday, October 29, 2020

Thankful Thursday


It's nearly the end of October.  I plan to do the "Giving Thanks Challenge" in November.  I have done this the past few years in the month of November where each day I do a post on Facebook of something I am thankful for.  I keep a list of them all 1-30 and really like to look back at the lists from past years.  

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband rubbing my neck when it was hurting.  Also he brought it my tote of warmer clothes (mainly it's my cozy pajamas which I needed this week!)

~ my big boy getting to be one of the players to visit the elementary school last Friday morning.  He wanted to surprise his brother.  He welcomed the children with other players and then they visited a few classrooms.  It was special for both of them! 

~ getting my little guy's school pictures.  I don't post their pictures on here or I'd show it.  But let me just say his little smile was so precious.   I have a frame where I have all of Caleb's school pictures...it has 13 slots.  I am going to look for one for Titus.  

~ having an unexpected day at home when the cold front came through.  We had an ice day.  It was nice to be home and the boys enjoyed their time together....baking cookies, keeping a fire going in the fire place, and carving their pumpkins.  

~ watching Friday night football with the family.  Caleb had a big group of family at the game to watch.  We were all bundled up!  We won the game so that made it fun too.

~ having electricity.  Many people around town lost electricity for a time during the ice day.  I'm thankful for those that worked to restore it too.


Have a day of blessings! 

 Bethany

No comments: