Thursday, October 1, 2020

Thankful Thursday



Hello October!  I always enjoy the fall season and look forward to its arrival.

Today I am thankful for...

~ my sweet husband offering to take our youngest son to school so I didn't have to get dressed and could nap and be lazy.  It was much needed and appreciated!

~ my big boy being part of FCA and part of the leadership team.  He was excited to tell us about their first meeting and how many kids came.  I'm glad they have this at school. Last week they had See You At The Pole.

~ my little guy had a big "first" this week....his first loose tooth.  He wasn't sure to be scared or excited by it I think!   And I loved his big brother's reaction when he told him about it as soon as he got home from football practice.

~ being able to go to the library and find new books for us. Titus was excited to get a book from his school library.

~ having a weekly meal plan.  It has really helped me once school started to have a plan for breakfast and lunches for the boys and supper.  

~ getting material for my quilting projects.  It is going to be for some Christmas gifts so I'm not posting a picture!  I bought a pack also of purples for making something for myself.  


Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So much to be thankful for. I've never had a meal plan but I think it's a great idea.