Thursday, September 10, 2020

Thankful Thursday


It's a chilly, rainy Thursday here.  It has been hot and the cold front it so it's in the 50s and rainy too.  I like this weather!

We have so much to be thankful for every day.  Here is my list this week:

~ my husband handling all the details of the van repair.  (see previous Wednesday Hodgepodge post about our accident on the interstate)

~  my big boy asking me to go along with him when he went to work with his steer Saturday evening.  It was so nice out and I enjoyed going along with him.

~ my little guy being so excited to tell me about his day at school.  It is fun to hear his stories and get a glimpse of his day.  He likes eating in the lunch room.

~ getting to piece together a checker board today in my quilting lesson.  It is so fun to me. I loved seeing it come together from just white and green strips.  

~ getting to enter our items at the West TX Fair.  We dropped off our craft items this week and will do baked goods next week. I look forward to doing this and was glad that the fair continued this year.  

~ my niece and sister in love.  They share a birthday today and I'm thankful for both of them.  My niece is 11.  

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: