Thursday, September 24, 2020

A to Z Bible Verse Challenge Week #3




This week for the Truth from A to Z challenge over at The Happy Wonderer we have letter C. 

For letter C I have chosen the word CREATE.

There are many verses in the Bible with this word.  
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them."  Genesis 1:27

When I was reading a Bible story to Titus this week, it struck me (and him) that He made the first man with dust.  It was just something really neat to think about and consider from my son's perspective.

Another favorite verse is:

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me." Psalm 51:10

I often sing the song of this verse.  

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

1 comment:

ellen b. said...

So good...the verses and thoughts, too. Thank you, Bethany. I'll add your link to my blog and then tomorrow add your verses to the C post on my blog.