Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thankful Thursday

I forget what week we are on of being home.  We have our "new normal" now.  I think it was last Friday that our Texas Governor announced that Texas schools would remain closed the rest of the school year.

What are you thankful for?
Here is my list!

~ my husband asking my opinion about a decision and us talking about it together.

~ my big boy driving me around the past few weeks on our Meals on Wheels Route.  It has been very helpful and I enjoy having him along.

~ sharing a coloring page with my boy.  He picks a marker for me and I color a bit and then I pick a color for him and he colors.  We did this on our neighbor's porch earlier this week while Caleb did the weed eating.  The next day Titus told me he liked when we were coloring and both humming.

~ all the flowers in bloom.  As I'm driving around town I love seeing the yards with flowers.  I have been seeing the irises and now have been seeing roses.

~ a new recipe to try for  supper.  I saw it on Facebook and we all liked it. It is called Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Skillet.  >Here is the link!<

~ sitting on the back porch/deck to do my quiet time in the afternoons.  I like hearing the birds as I'm sitting there.


Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, he's driving your around. That's a big deal. How's he doing? You have so much to be thankful for. The recipe looks yummy, thanks for the link.