Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Happy almost Valentine’s Day!

Today I am thankful for..

~ my husband being home safely after going to DC for a work trip for a couple of nights.  We missed him!

~ seeing my big boy interact with others really blessed me.  He talked with elders at the senior luncheon the youth group hosted at our church and is comfortable with children.  He was one of our babysitters for FPU. We went to a band concert for a friend, and it just warmed my heart how he talked and interacted with this friend. Then he held a baby for a while too.

~ hearing my little guy sing “Blessed Be Your Name” all through the day.

~ having my Mom go on our Meals on Wheels route with us today. Then we had lunch.

~ getting to go to a beginner embroidery class hosted by the library. Fun! And I learned something new!

~ having fun with our Valentine mailboxes and the surprises for each other.



Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: