Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thankful Thursday



It has felt like fall here this week!  I love the chill in the air.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband and the time he invests in our boys. He has done this in multiple ways this week.  He took Caleb to the deer lease on Saturday to set up his feeder.

~ my big boy working hard this first six weeks of school. He’s doing great in his classes and had great grades on his report card.

~ my little guy singing me songs he has made up as we are driving. He’s been singing about Valentine’s Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.  He sings a lot, and it makes me smile.

~  my hip/back feeling much better. It isn’t 100% but I can move without the pain I was having last week.

~ pumpkins, falling acorns, the cooler mornings, beautiful sunrises.

~ getting a new football Mom shirt.  Caleb sent me a picture of one, and I asked a local shop if they could make me something similar. (The shop online had pink and I didn’t want pink for a football shirt!) I will get to wear it to the game tonight.. It says “Football Linemom.”

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany


1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So many things to be thankful for. I can't wait to hear my little James singing someday. He will turn one next Wednesday!