Thursday, October 3, 2019

Thankful Thursday

I hope you are having a good week.

Here is my thankful list for this week:

~ my husband staying home from work last Friday to take care of me and let me rest for my back pain.

~ meeting our big boy's teachers at Open House and hearing their compliments about him.

~ making owls with my little guy for an "O" lesson.

~ enjoying a reflexology appointment.  I tried it to see if it would help the pain in my back.  It did really relax me. I saw an ad for it on Facebook and

Have you ever had a moment when an unexpected someone said exactly what you needed to hear? This happened to me yesterday. As I was having my teeth cleaned, Ms. Amy shared about some things she was praying for in her life and how God was helping her grow. I never thought I would have been so encouraged sitting in the dentist’s chair getting my teeth cleaned, but I am thankful for how God used her to encourage me. Just what I needed to hear! 

~ talking with the people on our Meals on Wheels route.  Some just say thank you but some chat for a little bit.  It is always interesting to hear what they have to say.

Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry about your back pain. You have the sweetest husband. That is beautiful about the words you received while getting your teeth cleaned. Yes, I have seen some things posted on Facebook that felt like they words were just for me! Are you allowed to spend some time with the people when you drop off their meal?