Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thankful Thursday



Happy Thursday!  Here we are close to the end of January already!  Already?!

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband's love and the time we've had together during this shutdown. 

~ my big boy having a fun time with his youth group over the weekend.  They had a good trip and we enjoyed him telling us about it.  I'm thankful he has these friends.

~ lessons with my little guy. We are going to do birds as a theme...I'm thinking that may take all spring because there are so many we want to talk about.  We are doing letter E too.  We did a winter game today making a graph, and he thought it was fun. 

~ unexpected surprise from my Mom. She gave me some stamps which she knows I use a lot.  Made me smile. :)

~ sunshine even on cold days.

~ getting our kitchen cabinets cleaned out.  It took longer than I'd anticipated but was worth it.  We got rid of stuff and have more space now.


Have a day of blessings! 
    Bethany

No comments: