Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thankful Thursday



I remembered to do my Thankful Thursday post on Thursday this week!  haha!

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband helping me change my perspective for my day.  I really appreciated his words and how much it helped me.

~ my big boy having a great weekend hunting with his Dad after Thanksgiving. He got a big ol turkey and two raccoons.

~ a fun time this afternoon at the park with my little guy.

~ beautiful fall day with a morning at the zoo.  It was the day for "zoo class" as Titus calls it.  The weather was so nice.  We saw a lion eating a big bone which was interesting to watch. 

~ overall feelings of contentment and peacefulness.

~ the colorful leaves and eyes to see them! Our neighborhood has a bunch of beautiful trees this time of year.

Have a day of blessings! 
    Bethany

2 comments:

Terri D said...

It is so great to have Rebecca Jo's Thankful Thursday so we take time to truly reflect on our blessings! I enjoyed your list! Praise God!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What can be better than overall feelings of contentment and peacefulness!!!