Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thankful Thursday



It's the last Thursday in October.  I keep seeing posts on Facebook about how many Fridays it is until Christmas!  I'm looking forward to the holidays.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my sweet husband finding my tub of winter clothes and bringing it in for me.  I am glad to have my favorite comfy clothes for the chilly days we've been having. 

~ watching my big boy play football.  He is getting stronger and better all the time.  It is fun to watch him, and he loves it so much.  I'm thankful for his coaches.

~ my little guy telling me "you're just so sweet."  He pats me and tells me that and I just love to hear him say it. 

~ clean water.  We had a few days of a boil order.  (This may have been last week, did I already mention this?!)  I am thankful for water though and not having to boil it before we use it. 

~ being able to attend the funeral for a friend's Dad, it was a nice service and very fitting for him.  I appreciated the things that were said about him and his life.

~ family coming to watch Caleb's games.  We had family come this week and last week.  Fun memories and he appreciates the support.  Last week was rainy and this week was dry! 

Have a day of blessings! 
Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I can't believe it, it's going to be November. I'm not ready for this time of year! Of course when it actually arrives I do enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas. Sorry about the passing of your friends dad and that you had to boil your water.