Thursday, October 18, 2018

Thankful Thursday




We've had a chilly, rainy and dreary week here.  There is water everywhere!  We don't have flooding here.

This week I am thankful for:
~ my husband taking Caleb to school 3 days so I didn't have to get out in the cold, rain.  :)  And Titus slept so I got a little extra sleep those days too! 

~ my big boy's hand not being broken with his injury last week in the football game.  He had it x rayed, and they could not see a break but put it in a cast to protect it and help it heal because it was so tender and sensitive.  He goes back to the doctor today for it to be checked. 

~ my little guy having fun helping with laundry with our new washer/dryer. He loves to help!

~ feeling better after asking a couple people to pray for me when I was feeling anxious this week.

~ our ladies Bible class on Tuesdays.  It is such a nice group of ladies, mixed ages, and I enjoy it so much.

~ my robe and house shoes that I've worn so much this week! 


Have a day of blessings! 
    Bethany

2 comments:

Karen said...

I am thankful Caleb's hand was not broken. Hope it feels better soon.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hooray for sleeping in! That was so nice of your husband. Happy to hear about Caleb's hand not being broken. Being in your robe sounds very nice.