Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thankful Thursday


This week we have not done too much out of the ordinary.  We went to Open House on Monday night. 

Today I am thankful for...
~ lunch dates with my husband each week!

~ the kind and complimentary words said by my big boy's teachers when we went to his Open House.  It was nice to meet them.  We are proud of him.

~ my little guy reminding me to pray.....he said we could pray and ask God to send back the library book.  We have a book we can't find, and I thought it was sweet he said this.

~ family who came to Caleb's game.  We enjoy watching him on Thursday nights!  It is nice when extra family makes the trip to come watch too.

~ being able to help my neighbor this afternoon. She fell in her garage and was unable to get up on her own.

~ cooler weather.  It was a little chilly here on Wednesday.  My van said it was 57 degrees! 



Have a day of blessings! 
Bethany

No comments: