Thursday, September 20, 2018

Thankful Thursday

It feels like we are still adjusting to our school schedule.  Caleb didn't have. Game this week though so practices were different than a typical week.

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband having safe travel when he had to be on the road a lot today.

~ my big boy doing well on his first progress report.  He is working hard in his classes.

~ my little guy feeling better. He had an upset tummy late Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday.  He laid on couch by me most of the day Wednesday. He felt better today.

~ being able to be home with Titus when he didn't feel good. My to do list didn't get done that day but oh well!  I'm thankful to be a stay at home Mom!

~ meal planning and how well it is working for me. It has been so helpful to do this each week. I have a paper I found on Pinterest and put into a sheet protector. I use my wipe-off markers to change it out each week. It has breakfast, lunch, and supper. I put Caleb's breakfasts and lunches on there, and it's really helped.

~ my Mom helping me get all the items ready for the upcoming kids' consignment sale.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

No comments: