Thursday, May 3, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Happy May!  It seems April went by extremely fast!  I guess I feel that way every year.  The time between Spring Break and the end of the school year always seems to go quickly.

This week I am thankful for...
~ going with my hubby on a business trip he had. I am glad we got to have this time together.

~ my big boy finding out he got "Masters" on his STAAR reading test. (The performance categories for this are "approaches grade level," "meets grade level," or  "masters grade level.")  He has his End of Course Algebra test next week and the following week has more STAAR tests.

~ conversations with my little guy.  He asks a lot of questions which I love.  Lately he says "why not?"  I love the tone of his voice when he says it.  He always wants to know our plan for the day and likes to stick to his routine.  He was talking about the weather this week and the cloudy day. He said it might rain tomorrow.  Then he said he just didn't understand. 

~  good deals I found while shopping (mentioned in my Wednesday Hodgepodge post).  It has been fun to look and browse, something I don't normally do very often.

~ getting some items off my "to do" list while I've been away. I got some reviews done, ordered a Shutterfly book, sorted some pictures on the computer, and resolved an issue with a bill pay item at our bank.  It has been relaxing so write and also spend some time coloring. 

~ visiting our old church and seeing some of our old friends.  Many I am in contact with on FB, but it was nice to see them in person and get hugs!

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: