Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thankful Thursday

We will soon be saying good bye to July!  I told Caleb this morning that in one month it will be the day before he starts school.

Today I am thankful for...
~ time to watch Netflix with my hubby.  We don't often have time most weeks so it feels like a fun treat to watch our show.

~ working on birthday plans with my big boy.  He will soon be a teenager.  He drew the picture for the invitation and did so well on it.  He's very talented.

~  my sweet baby boy loving and needing his Mommy.  I know this won't last forever and sometimes he just wants me.  It makes me feel loved.

~ my Mom able to watch the boys while I got continuing education hours. I went last Friday and then saw another one to attend this week so they stayed with her again.

~ visiting at a new church that we all like.  We are looking fora new church home.

~ air conditioning in the van and house.

Have a day of blessings!  
Bethany

3 comments:

Karen said...

That's nice that they get to visit your mom while you are enjoying your classes. Enjoy this July weather...in the AC!

2 gators said...

very nice thankful Thursday list. we all have so much to be thankful for, so hard to put into a small list

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your blog looks cute! So much to be thankful for. Enjoy your weekend.