Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thankful Thursday!

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!" Psalm 100:4

Happy Thursday!  It has been a beautiful week for us in Ruidoso, NM. We left last Friday, staying one night at my Dad's home in Lubbock. Then Saturday we went to Ruidoso for our vacation. I'm thankful for the time we've had together away and making memories as a family. 

This week I am thankful for....
~ my husband having vacation time saved up at work for us too enjoy this time away. 

~ my big boy convincing me to race go karts with him. He was so excited I said yes and loved that he beat me!  It was very fun and a memory together!

~  my little boy bringing me flowers. Anytime he sees flowers in the hard he will bring them to me. He saw purple thistles on the trail of our horse ride and said flowers for Mommy.

~ spending time with my Dad for a couple days. 

~ paid for vacation!  We save a little from each pay check all through the year using the Dave Ramsey envelope system.  I divided the money based on each day's meals and activities as well as our cabin. We put gas on the debit card, and everything else was covered. It is a blessing and a wonderful feeling to come home without vacation debt as so many do! 

~ seeing more beauty of God's creation this week and enjoying the cooler temperatures. (And no mosquitoes!!) 

Have a day of blessings!   
   Bethany

1 comment:

Karen said...

I would love to have someone bring me flowers. That is so sweet of your son!