Thursday, July 6, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!  It doesn't feel like Thursday to me with the holiday on Tuesday this week!

We had a nice 4th and enjoyed a neighborhood parade followed by ice cream.  We had hot dog lunch at my Mom's and stayed the afternoon.  We all enjoy being there and relaxing!  It is so nice to have them close.  We had a delicious supper with brisket, macaroni salad, cucumber salad, cantaloupe, fresh corn on the cob and watermelon.  Then some peach cobbler too. It was all so yummy!

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband's love and dedication to me and our marriage and family.  I love him!

~ my big boy giving me hugs at random times when I'm not expecting them.  Also, I am thankful for how he makes us laugh.

~ seeing my little guy wave so big and proudly when Caleb was pulling him in the parade.  He was so cute how excited he was when he saw us!

~ a fun 4th with family!

~ seeing my Dad last week.  I forgot to write this last week! He'd stopped by to see us on his way home.

~ my cousin coming for a visit. We went to eat pizza and had a fun time.  I had not seen her for a while.


Have a day of blessings!  
  Bethany

No comments: