Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thankful Thursday

I am a little late in the day to get my Thankful Thursday post done but here it is!

Here is my thankful list for the week:

~ my husband doing a wonderful job presenting the lesson at church on Wednesday night.  They have different men teach on Wednesdays and asked him to recently.  He did a great talk and received several compliments.  I enjoyed hearing him and his thoughts on the topic "Who Am I?"

~ getting to go hear my big boy with his band in a contest this week.  They did a good job and sounded good.

~ my little guy being okay after a couple bumps today.  Once he was running through the house and tripped and fell into the couch, hitting his forehead. Then tonight he bumped into the end of the tailgate of the truck.  It was just at his level where it his above his eye.  So he has a couple of marks on his head, poor guy. He cried a little and let Mommy hug him and then was okay both times.

~ celebrating my Mom's birthday with her last Sunday.  It was nice to be able to be with her on her actual birthday.  We had a nice lunch and cake after church before the boys worked on the floor in their house.

~ time for coloring.  It has always relaxed me to color and I've enjoyed coloring lately.

~ listening to CDs in the car.  I pulled out some old CDs this week and enjoyed listening to songs I haven't heard lately.  I took a break from my audio books and have enjoyed the music before going back to a book.

Have a day of blessings!
    Bethany

No comments: