Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Do you enjoy Amish fiction?

I have read many fiction books about the Amish.  I don't know why I enjoy them so much, but I have read so many good ones.  One Amish author I have enjoyed for years is Wanda E. Brunstetter. I've read many of her books.

I wanted to share with you her site where you can sign up to receive her newsletter.  Go to her site and enter your email address. (Turn  your speakers up and you will hear the clip clop of horses' hooves as you browse her site.)  You will receive updates on her newest books by subscribing to her newsletter.  Another fun thing is that you will get a free ebook of Amish recipes just for subscribing.

I am reading her book The Seekers now and will be posting a review on it soon.  She has several other new books coming out in the coming months.


Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: