Monday, June 13, 2016

DVD: Theo God's Grace



I received a DVD called Theo Volume 2 God's Grace for my review.  Have you ever heard of the Theo series?  I had not!  I was impressed though and really liked what I saw!

This DVD has three episodes:  Armor of God, Redemption, New Birth.  These are wonderful little lessons approximately 10 minutes in length each.  I am glad to be introduced to these!  We watched these together; my son (age 11) liked them too.  They are appropriate for families and children.  The lessons are easy to understand and have great application for Christian living.  I can tell that the lessons are thought out with real life application that children will understand and be able to apply.

My favorite was the Armor of God one.  It really made me think with the example it gave at the beginning of how athletes would not go into a game without the right equipment.  Christians have certain "equipment" they need each day to be prepared for battle.  All three of the lessons were great and I found application in each one as an adult.

Click to find out more about the Theo God's Grace DVD at FishFlix.

You can get a $5 off coupon to FishFlix.com for joining their email list.  Visit here to join.

I was sent this DVD by FishFlix.com for my review.  Thank you.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: