Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight? I would say around most people I keep my emotions inside. There are a few though that know me well enough to know how I really feel.  

2. How did you meet your closest friend? closest friend other than my husband-- I met her through school. We were in the gifted/talented class together. She was a grade below me, and we've been friends since then. My husband whom I consider my best friend I met my freshman year of college.

3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed? Cotton candy is probably my favorite of those.  Yummy!  Salmon would be my least favorite....I do not eat much fish at all and probably have never eaten salmon because of how it looks. I've most recently had pink grapefruit.  I got some at the grocery store to go with my boy's breakfasts.  It was a really good one with such a good flavor.  

4. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain. Probably this pregnancy and the cute baby stuff like the Berenstain Bears pillows made for the baby by Caleb and my Mom.

5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite? None--I rarely turn the TV on at all.  In the summer we have a couple game shows we like to watch. It's been a long time since I've watched talk shows.  

6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so? I don't remember but I do remember the feeling I get when I want to ask but am afraid to do so!  

7. My favorite __________________right now is _________________.  My favorite sweet treat right now is Rice Krispy treats. My boys have made several batches of these lately. They have just sounded so good, and we all enjoy sharing the pan.  

8. Insert your own random thought here.  Now is the time for my 2 week appointments to start already.  The baby is moving around a lot.  My belly is getting bigger, the maternity clothes are fitting differently now.  We are thankful!  

 Have a day of blessings!
 

3 comments:

April said...

Hope everything continues to go well for you and baby! Praying for a smooth labor and delivery!

Joyce said...

I love rice krispy treats, but they're another thing I haven't had in ages. I might have to make some : ) Glad things are going well : ) Enjoy this sweet time.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I know I was tickled pink when I heard you were pregnant. I haven't had rice krispy treats in awhile but they are the best!