Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday

We've had an enjoyable week.  As I mentioned yesterday the rain was so nice for us. The temperatures have gotten noticeably cooler, and it is feeling like fall now.  I'm glad it is November and look forward to the holidays.

This week I'm thankful for...
~ my husband being back home. He was only out of town one night, we always miss him when he's gone and glad to have him back!

~ my boy preparing a presentation for his science class about ham radio.  He has done a good job, and I thought it was nice of his teacher to allow him time to share this with the class.

~ being 16 weeks pregnant now. I still can't believe this is real sometimes and just feel thankful!  My stomach is getting larger I can tell.  A lady at school asked if I had a baby bump this week when I was wearing a coat cause you can sort of see it now depending on what I'm wearing.

~ taking a nap.  I was tired and knew I needed one so I was thankful to be able to rest this afternoon.

~ being able to do things to help others in the community.  Our church recently had a food collection for needy children.  The school is having a canned fruit drive.  I'm glad for opportunities like this.

~ having warmer clothes that still fit, especially my pajamas for the chilly nights!  Along with the warm bed and blankets.  I know it will be colder soon!

Have a day of blessings!
  

No comments: