Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday

"Praise be to God who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me." 
Psalm 66:20

I read this verse today and it made me smile. We have so much for which we can thank God. There is so much sadness and negativity in the news. I'm thankful for the hope of Jesus, His love, and knowing He hears our prayers. 

This week I am thankful for...

~ seeing how my husband responded to a work situation. I was annoyed at how the other person treated him but was impressed with his response to the situation. 

~ watching my boy succeed in school.  We are proud of him!

~ feeling okay with the pregnancy and the symptoms continuing.  My next appointment is Monday.

~ food from my Mom. Last weekend we stopped for supper on our way home.  She sent us home some leftovers and a chocolate cake she had made.  She had a bowl of beans too in her freezer which she gave to me and I had for my lunch this week.

~ the beauty of God's creation, like the beautiful moon we saw this week.  

~ being able to rest when I need to.  I'm thankful for time to rest when I feel tired.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: