The bestselling NIV Teen Study Bible has an all-new updated design to appeal to the next generation of teens. Packed full of study features that help today's students learn more about God, the Bible, and how God's Word relates to their lives, this Bible includes the following features:
- "We Believe" unpacks the Apostles' Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
- Topical indexes help with in-depth Bible study
- Book introductions provide an overview for each book of the Bible
- Bible promises highlight Bible verses worth remembering
- Q and As test Bible knowledge
- 4 color pages include a presentation page and information about the Apostles' Creed
- 8-page full-color map section
- Biblical advice about friends, family, school, and other issues
- Complete text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV) of the Bible
With over 3.5 million copies sold, the NIV Teen Study Bible continues to be a teen's top resource for discovering the foundational truths of the Bible.
My thoughts:This NIV Bible has an appealing front cover and uses both the color and emblem on the front throughout. It begins with the Apostles' Creed at the beginning and then throughout the Bible these are broken down line by line and explained with the text to back it up. Another feature I liked was called "Instant Access" which is short little thoughts related to a particular scripture passage. It helps the teen apply the verse to their own lives in a way that they understand. "Dear Jordan" is another feature, which is like an advice column where someone writes a question and then Jordan writes a response. These are about a wide variety of topics and seem relevant to teens I liked reading these too. There are other features too which are helpful like the maps at the end and a reading guide.
Personally, I think teens (boys or girls) will enjoy using this Bible and find the layout and extra features helpful and interesting. I know when I was a teenager I liked having a Bible with little "extras" tucked throughout that I enjoyed reading as I read God's Word. I hope teens today will be in the habit of reading the Bible and find this is a great tool for parents to get their teens involved in daily reading.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers