Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I guess it is a very late edition of Thankful Thursday this week!  I started working on the Wednesday Hodgepodge yesterday and never got to answering the questions.  I always make a point though to do Thankful Thursday! 

We've had a good week here, busy with several things. 

This week I'm thankful for...
~ listening to my husband give the lesson on Wednesday night at our church. He spoke on the distractions of this life and how those take our eyes of Jesus.  He did a wonderful job.

~ watching my boy in his swim lessons this week.  He has really enjoyed the class.  It is one hour each day.  He's learning a lot of new skills.  I've heard the teachers are fabulous and was thankful he had the opportunity to take lessons this summer.

~ witnessing a man in Subway in quick action who prevented a little girl from getting run over by a van that was leaving the parking lot.  I was so glad that man jumped up when he did and the girl was safe.  She was looking for a ball that had rolled away.

~ seeing big huge tomatoes on our vines as well as baby cantaloupes.  They have gotten bigger this week already.

~ my Mom coming to see us one day and watch Caleb's swim lessons.  And she brought us a little bit of a chocolate cake she made.  It was so good! 

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: