1. It's still May, right? When were you last in the middle of something that might be described as mayhem? May is going very fast! Being in the middle of the hall when the kids are changing classes at school comes to mind!
2. When did you last feel dismayed? When I got to Walgreens to pick up a prescription and she said it wouldn't be ready until the next day! She put in a request though for it to be ready so I could pick it up later the same day though.
3. What's a food combination you like, but other people may find strange? This one makes me laugh. I remember when I was a child my Mom would fix Hamburger Helper and creamed corn and I liked to put then on a slice of bread as I ate.
4. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." Do you think that's true? Why or why not? I think we can learn new things and achieve our goals and that's what this quote makes me think about. Some things can't be changed once they happen, but I think we can't dwell in the past.
5. US News and World Report listed the best historic destinations in the US as follows-Washington D.C, Philadelphia PA, Williamsburg VA, Charleston SC, Boston MA, Richmnd VA, Savannah, GA, Santa Fe NM, Yellowstone, San Antonio TX, San Francisco CA, New Orleans LA, and Charlottesville VA. Of those listed how many have you seen in person? Which two sites on the list would you most like to see in person? Being a Texas girl, I've been to San Antonio, TX numerous times. Possibly I've been to Santa Fe but don't remember....if it was we were just passing through I guess. I really would love to go to Washington DC and Yellowstone with my family.
6. May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. If you had to participate in a single fitness activity for the next half hour, which activity would you choose? walking or being in a pool
7. What did you like best about the city, town, or neighborhood where you grew up? My school and living out in the country.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I've heard many say that May is such a busy time of year and I agree. We are anticipating the end of the school year! This Friday is field day. I am so looking forward to having my boy home for summer vacation. We are making plans also for our family vacation, and I'm looking forward to that.
Have a day of blessings!