2. Your favorite green food? Your favorite dish made with your favorite green food? There are many green foods I love to eat. I love broccoli. I'll eat it steamed or in broccoli casserole. I don't really like it raw.
3. Ever been locked out of your home-car-office-anywhere? Do tell! Yes by my son! One day I walked down our short drive to get the mail. It was chilly and windy so I left Caleb inside. Well he had just gotten tall enough to reach doorknobs and I got back and it was locked. He didn't understand why I wouldn't come in. I sat by our back sliding glass door so he could see me until my husband arrived to let us inside. We didn't have a key hidden so my husband left work to come to our rescue! We get an ornament to represent the year in some way so that year I got one that had a little mouse in the snow at the mailbox.
4. Yoda, Kermit, Shrek, The Wicked Witch of the West, Oscar the Grouch, The Grinch, or Mike Wasowski (Monsters Inc.)...of the green characters listed, which one's your favorite and why? I don't particularly like any but I guess of these I will pick Kermit.
5. "The first task of a leader is to keep hope alive."~Joe Batten Do you agree? Why or why not? Yes I agree. I have seen the damage that can be caused when the leader is negative all the time. It does not give hope to the employees and really wears on them quickly. Even when things are bad, a true leader should be able to inspire his employees and give them some encouragement.
6. Share a favorite song with an emotion in it's title. The song "If You're Happy and You Know It" was the first to come to mind.
7. What's a road trip you'd like to take? I'd like to go see bluebonnets and windflowers. Not sure if this will be a good year for them or not.
8. Insert your own random thought here. We had a successful fundraiser at Jason's Deli for our school. It was easy and we had a good turnout. This was our first time to have one here.
Have a day of blessings!