Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday

We are thankful for so many things!

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband's safe travel home and his offer to come home to us early when there was a fugitive on the loose in our area.

~ my boy's excitement over his new bow for archery. He is going to use it for 4-h.  He is doing well with it as he has been practicing.

~  spring like weather here. The warm days with sunshine make me ready for spring.

~ being able to attend a continuing ed class on autism. I got 6 hours for it, it was free, it was interesting,  the lunch was delicious, and the timing was great for me to still be able to pick up my boy after school.

~  a fabulously fun weekend seeing Steven Curtis Chapman. It was a great concert, and we enjoyed the trip so much!

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: