Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Living Victoriously in Christ


Living Victoriously in Christ Growing in Christ is a 30-day devotional.

These devotions are written by two women, Cindy Cross and Lisa Vanderbilt. The short one to two page devotionals are each followed by questions to ponder, a Bible verse and a prayer.

What I like about these devotionals is they are quick to read, yet each one makes a powerful point about Christian living. You will be strengthened and encouraged as you read through this book. Also, I think that each one will give you much to consider for your own life and walk with Christ.  The authors take events from their daily lives as the basis for these devotional thoughts and then tie in supporting scripture references. 

If you are looking for a devotional book at the beginning of this new year, I recommend this one to you.

Thank you to Book Crash reviewer program for sending me this book for my honest review.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: