I like to post my goals for the year on my blog. I have done this for several years and like to look back at them during the year.
Here are my goals for 2014---
* memorize another chapter of the Bible (not sure which one yet, maybe one of the Psalms)
* continuing working on the continuing education hours towards my 150
* do a study of "righteousness"
* find ways daily of showing respect to my husband.
* try new food and recipes. I want to try asparagus! And I don't know what else.
* craft projects.
* read the New Testament with Caleb.
Have a day of blessings!