1. Labor Day weekend (in the US of A) is approaching...what's something you've labored over this year? book reviews (although that doesn't feel like trouble or work most of the time!)
2. What is one word to describe your 'job' or career? More than one word but....dream come true
3. What was your worst or least favorite job ever? Why? I honestly have enjoyed all the jobs I have had. I have not really had a lot of jobs in my lifetime (babysitting, student worker in college, teacher) and of course some have been more difficult than others. I did not have any that I really disliked though.
4. How do you measure contentment? I have always felt I have been a content person. It's not about how much you have or don't have or always getting more in my opinion. Content people live their lives differently than those who are not. It's good to want to improve your life if you see areas that need to change, but that is different from never being pleased with what you have and always wanting more, bigger, better, etc.
5. Pickles-like or dislike? What is something you eat that requires a pickle? Dill, bread and butter, sweet gherkins...what's your favorite kind of pickle? Yes, I enjoy pickles. I ate jars of pickles when I was pregnant with Caleb. I like them on burgers alright but don't have to have them. When we go to Chick fil a, Caleb always wants his chicken sandwich without the pickles. I made bread and butter pickles as a girl to enter into the fair. I like to eat those sometimes but dill are my favorite.
6. In your current house-town-state, what is it you like living close to? Our alma mater....we like to go to their events like opening chapel and other things through the year.
7. What is one thing on your 'want-to-do' list before summer draws to an official close? Well since we started school on Monday it feels like our summer is over. I didn't really have a to do list for the summer except get our items ready for the fair. I suppose that will be what I want to do since those have to be turned in next week!
8. Insert your own random thought here. The first week of school has gone well so far. Caleb is in 4th grade and likes his teachers and classes. They switch to 5 different teachers, and he thinks they are all cool. The secretary called me Tuesday and asked if I would be able to come help her a while so I did that Tuesday afternoon and am planning to help her a little more Wednesday. They have a lot of paper work and beginning of year stuff.
Have a day of blessings!