Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm running late with this post after a busy day but oh well! 

Today I'm thankful for...
~ my husband working hard to provide for our family.  He does so much at work every day. 

~ seeing my boy at his school and how he comes to talk to me.

~ feeling better physically and having a week where I did my normal routine.  As the end of the school year approaches things are getting busier.  I'm thankful I have felt like doing the things I've done this week. 

~ finally getting some things planted in our garden and having some rain.  We got a new rose bush too.  I'm excited to see my pomegranate (from my birthday) growing as well.

~ having lunch with a church friend.  She's also had 2 losses and it was nice talking with her.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: